I'm officially open for business!
You may be wondering a few things about this Jasmin Hudacsek, so this post is meant to help you get to know me and how I work a bit better.
First off, some basics:
- Hudacsek is pronounced "who-dah-seck," but I won't be offended if you don't want to say my name out loud over the phone.
- I live in Denver, Colo. and love every second of it!
- I have worked in startups and mobile development shops for the past 4+ years.
- I am a Certified Scrum Master (where my Agile folks at?).
- On the side, I'm also the editor for Denver off the Wagon, an online drinking culture magazine.
- You can find me on Twitter here.
Why an interest in mobile, you ask? Here's why:
As a project manager at a mobile development agency, I've worked with many clients who've had great ideas for apps but weren't given enough direction or education when it came to features and functionality.
I saw things go well and some things not go so well, and I spent enough time there to start noticing some patterns and warning signs.
I have decided that I want to take this knowledge and be on my client's side when it comes to helping them plan their requirements. I've seen that it's more about building something for users than it is to build something just because it doesn't already exist, and I want to help you through this process.
I don't wan to just help you build something and be done with it. I want you to know how to take care of if after it's finished, too.
Have you planned your next versions yet? Do you know how long it takes for Apple to approve an application before it's live in the store? Are you already scheduling marketing events before knowing the answers to those questions?
You may need my help, then. And I'm so excited to be there for you when you do.